FACT: 98% of men say that they want their partner to think they have a sense of humor.
WE GOT YOU COVERED.
ComedySportz is the perfect spot for a fun-filled evening out, or for observing Singles Awareness Day (we have a bar). Special customized shows and shenanigans (not to be confused with tomfoolery) will happen all weekend long!
Call the Box Office at 774-549-8080 or
The ComedySportz Theatre is very proud to launch a new advanced training center program called The Chicago School of Professional Improvisation. The Chicago School of Professional Improvisation is aimed to help professionally inexperienced improvisers improve their skill set and achieve improvisational work at a professional level. Hear more details from our artistic team here:
to be put on our waitlist for next term***
• Disolving Genesis League in the summer
• Adding two new House Teams
• Last open audition for house teams is April 5th and 6th
• If you’re placed on a House Team, you will be on that House Team indefinitely
• 6 month program.
• Prerequisite: Completion of another improv training center
• Price: Early Bird $225, Regular $250
• Level 1: Cracking the Game
• Level 2: Creating Context and Environment
• Level 3: Advanced Musical Improv
• Level 4: Professional Application
• After graduation, the students will put on a 45-minute short show that will perform a four week run
• We will hold Ensemble Auditions in mid-September
• First priority for September auditions will go to graduates of The School, those currently enrolled in The School, and those already on House Teams
• Any additional slots will be offered to the general improv community
This Sunday, Chicago will be joining the rest of the country in celebrating a televised live sporting event that cannot be mentioned due to copyright infringement. Get YOUR game on by ordering some wings, throwing a pig skin at a child, and coming out to COMEDYSPORTZ - Chicago's Home Team of Comedy.
Or call our box office at 773-549-8080. We'll see you at the game!
On January 16, 1919 Prohibition was signed into law - ushering in an era of gangsters, bootleggers, and scoundrels that have influenced our nations culture. This January, ComedySportz Chicago plans to celebrate.
Join us Thursday through Saturday, January 16-18, 2014 as we transform the ComedySportz Theatre into a 1920s speakeasy, complete with custom drink specials, live jazz music, photo opportunities, code words, bootleggers, and the Downtown Chicago Bosses to show you the true meaning of "Prohibition".
Come thirsty because Prohibition will have no effect in the ComedySportz Speakeasy January 16-18. Specialty Prohibition-era cocktails will be served, and there will be live jazz music provided by the Chi-town Hot Shots. Audience members who come dress in costume will receive $5 off their ticket price!
SEE the Chi-town Hot Shots play along with the West End Jazz:
All performances are appropriate for the ENTIRE family!